Yossi Schwartz, ISL The section of the RCIT in Israel/Occupied Palestine, 01.12.2023
As if the genocide of the civilians in the north of Gaza was not enough the Zionist criminals are bombing the south of Gaza. The Zionist Air force dropped leaflets on the south of the enclave telling the people of Khan Younis, in the south of the Gaza Strip, to evacuate southwards towards Rafah on the Egyptian side.
“People are asking ‘Where should we go?’ Gaza is unprepared for all of this,” said journalist Hind Khoudary, reporting from Khan Younis.
The Zionist leaflets do not mention where the more than two-thirds of the enclave’s population of 2.3 million who have been displaced since October 7 are now expected to be sheltering as Israel resumes its bombardment.
As this article is written 20 people were murdered in cold blood in the bombardment,” at least six people were killed in an attack on a house in Rafah and one in Khan Younis, journalist Hind Khoudary reported from Khan Younis. In central Gaza, at least seven people were killed in the Maghazi area.Health Ministry officials in Gaza say Israeli air strikes have killed at least nine people across the Gaza Strip in less than two hours since the resumption of military operations.” 
“Al Jazeera’s Tareq Abu Azzoum, reporting from Khan Younis in southern Gaza, says Israeli forces have launched a broad air campaign across the Gaza Strip in the past hour. These are some of the areas targeted so far:
In the north, a residential building has been completely destroyed in the Jabalia refugee camp.
In central Gaza, a number of civilians were wounded at the al-Maghazi area.
Reports indicate a house has been completely destroyed in Rafah, in the south, where four Palestinians were reported killed.
A residential building close to a hospital in the south has also been hit by Israeli drones.
“Right now, sounds of Israeli explosions can be heard in the south, an area that the Israeli authorities had recommended as safe for civilians to flee,” Abu Azzoum said” 
“Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office released a statement in the morning, saying Hamas violated the outline of the truce – it did not release all the kidnapped women and launched rockets at Israel today. The statement said that with the return to fighting, Israel will achieve the goals of the war to release abductees, eliminate Hamas and guarantee that Gaza is no longer a threat to the residents of Israel.”
It is clear that Netanyahu and his Minister of War Galant were waiting for an excuse to continue with the Genocide and in addition they are committed to their real goal the ethnic cleansing of Gaza and maybe of the West-Bank – the Nakba again.
It is not only Netanyahu, Galant, Ganz and Halevi the chief of the Zionist army that are the war criminals but the Western imperialists especially U.S and British imperialists who back Israel are war criminals. US Secretary of State Blinken has reaffirmed Israel’s right to protect itself, but cynically says that Israel should provide protection for the civilians, knowing very well that the intentions of Israel is genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Down with the Zionist butchers.
For Palestine red and free from the river to the sea!