Yossi Schwartz ISL (section of the RCIT in Israel/Occupied Palestine) 25.11.025
For the government of Netanyahu and the so-called opposition, it is necessary to continue the war in Gaza and in Lebanon. To justify reopening the war on Gaza it is necessary to claim that Hamas declared that the ceasefire is over. To continue the war in Lebanon, they have to claim that Hizballah is preparing a massive attack on Israel. To provoke Hamas and Hizballah the Zionist army kills Palestinians in Gaza and Lebanese in south and central Lebanon every day.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) says “at least two children have died in Gaza every day since the ceasefire went into effect. According to UNICEF, at least 67 children have been killed in Gaza since the ceasefire began, and dozens more have been injured”.[i]
Nir Hasson writes for Haaretz:
“An average of two Palestinian minors have been killed every day since the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas began, according to data from the Gaza Ministry of Health and a report by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) published on Friday. According to the data, during this period, 318 people were killed in IDF attacks in the Gaza Strip, including at least 67 children and teenagers, along with 788 wounded. Most of the incidents took place along the Yellow Line, which divides the Gaza Strip between the eastern area controlled by the IDF and the western area where Hamas is regaining control. According to UNICEF, there are 4,000 children and adolescents waiting for urgent medical evacuation outside the Gaza Strip for life-saving treatment.
“Haaretz newspaper told readers last week that the “immediate flash point” was “now in Lebanon, not Gaza”, while Amit Segal, a journalist close to the ruling coalition government of the prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, said that “a dramatic escalation against Hezbollah” was “more likely than not”[ii]
Ben Caspit writes in Maariv: “Avigdor Lieberman called. I asked him if he believed in the theory that Netanyahu is “swallowing” all the defeats and frogs, from the “path to a Palestinian state” through the supply of F-35s to Saudi Arabia, the defense alliance and the civilian nuclear program, the loss of control in Gaza and the open front in Lebanon, as part of a deal you made with President Donald Trump. Something along the lines of “a (Palestinian) state in exchange for amnesty.”
“I don’t know any conspiracy theories,” Liberman said, “I know Netanyahu’s agenda. It has only three issues: The first is pardon from the law here in Israel. The second is a pardon from the charges in The Hague. The third is normalization with Saudi Arabia. In exchange for this package, he sells everything, including state security. The person who can provide him with these three items is President Trump, so he gives him everything he needs to make it happen. Along the way, he sells the sale of the assassination of our national security.”
Liberman is boiling. The man who accurately predicted the massacre in Gaza does not spare prophecies of rage this time as well. “We haven’t finished a single war on any front. This is the most dangerous situation: leaving an injured animal behind. We didn’t finish with Iran, we didn’t finish with Hezbollah, and we didn’t finish with Hamas. There are three injured animals here in our backyard, who will do anything to get revenge. In practice, the Iranians are working like crazy to rehabilitate their air defenses; they buy it from the Chinese in exchange for a barter in oil, and the sanctions do not apply to defense measures.
“The Lebanese army is not really working to disarm Hezbollah, Hezbollah is growing stronger every day, thousands of missiles have been smuggled out of Syria, we are operating in the Litani area and to the south, they are focused in the Jordan Valley and the north. We have killed 350 terrorists since the ceasefire, but they have 70,000. The Americans also understood that the Lebanese army was unwilling and unable to do so, and canceled the visit of the Lebanese chief of staff to Washington.
“An airlift of drones from Sinai is bringing weapons and ammunition into Gaza, and we are able to stop, at best, between 10% and 20%. The majority passes. And there is no real effort with the Egyptians to prevent this. Hamas feels on the horse. Controls territory beyond the Yellow Line, almost the entire population, does not intend to relinquish arms or control. “.
The mass media in Israel and the U.S is no more than a Zionist propaganda machine that Joseph Goebbels would be proud of.
The New York Post writes:
“Hamas has warned US envoys Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner that the Gaza cease-fire is “over” and they are “ready to fight,” sources told Saudi state-owned media Al Arabiya, the Jerusalem Post is reporting:
The terror group’s about-face comes after an Israeli strike on Gaza Saturday took out Hamas’ chief of weapons supply, Alaa Hadidi, which it slammed as a violation of the US-backed cease-fire.[iii]
The Jerusalem post writes:
“The agreement is over and [Hamas] is ready to fight,” sources told Saudi state-owned Al Arabiya, adding that the ceasefire must be mutual and that “Gaza will not become another Lebanon.”[iv]
I looked up Al Arabia, and there is nothing about Hamas saying that the ceasefire is over. While Hamas declares that Israel is breaking the ceasefire by killing many civilians.
Nir Hasson writes for Haaretz:
“An average of two Palestinian minors have been killed every day since the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas began, according to data from the Gaza Ministry of Health and a report by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) published on Friday. According to the data, during this period, 318 people were killed in IDF attacks in the Gaza Strip, including at least 67 children and teenagers, along with 788 wounded. Most of the incidents took place along the Yellow Line, which divides the Gaza Strip between the eastern area controlled by the IDF and the western area where Hamas is regaining control. According to UNICEF, there are 4,000 children and adolescents waiting for urgent medical evacuation outside the Gaza Strip for life-saving treatment.[v]
And while Israel continues with the Genocide, Netanyahu uses the scandal around Epstein to attack Bara,k a former PM[ys1] of Israel. “Israeli opposition leaders sharply criticized the prime minister for sharing an article published on the left-wing magazine Jacobin on X over the weekend, claiming that convicted sex offender Epstein intervened in Israeli elections on behalf of Ehud Barak”.[vi]
More information on the role of Epstein has been revealed.
“New series by Drop Site News looks at Jeffrey Epstein’s ties to Israeli intelligence and how he secretly brokered numerous deals for Israeli intelligence. Drop Site revealed that Epstein had played a role in brokering a security agreement between Israel and Mongolia and setting up a backchannel between Israel and Russia during the Syrian civil war.
Epstein had an “extensive relationship with Israeli intelligence, U.S. intelligence and the intelligence agencies of other countries, as well,” says Murtaza Hussain, reporter for Drop Site News. “He was a dealmaker and a fixer at a very, very elite level.”[vii]
The Zionist opposition is not trying to prove that the accusation against Barak is false, or that Epstein worked for the Mosad to get information that can be used for blackmail political figures in the U.S but for writing in a left- wing magazine.”
Marriv writes:
“Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shared an article from an anti-Semitic agazine called “JACOBIN,” in which it was claimed that the notorious billionaire Jeffrey Epstein interfered in the Israeli elections. Through the article, Netanyahu tried to inflame his claims of foreign interference in the results of the elections in Israel, but he did not expect a response that dealt a severe blow to Israel in the propaganda arena and to Netanyahu himself in the internal Israeli arena.
The anti-Semitic magazine shared Netanyahu’s tweet and wrote: “While you are perusing our magazine among murderous war crimes orders, Mr. Netanyahu, you may be interested in this article by the same author.” The author himself wrote: “Mr. Netanyahu is sharing my work, probably to let everyone know that he is not abusing children – only a child killer, on a world historical scale.”
Former Prime Minister Naftali Bennett wrote in response: “Netanyahu has just shared an article from a disgusting anti-Semitic and anti-Israel magazine, Jacobin. This particular article serves Netanyahu politically because he attacks his hater. But when whoever is the prime minister in Israel shares from there, it gives a huge boost and legitimacy to a magazine full of accusations against Israel of genocide, apartheid and war crimes.”[viii]
The Israeli parliament -the Knesset brings to mind the Senate of Rome when it was decaying.
In Israel there is little or no concern over Israel’s genocidal actions in Gaza, the torturing and murdering Palestinian prisoners, or over the de facto annexation of the West Bank. The majority is with Netanyahu, Smotrich and Ben-Gvir, not just in pushing for a Greater Israel but in reducing parliamentary democracy, judicial independence and in pushing measures designed to create a theocratic state.
The other camp is made up of largely secular Jews, mainly of European origin, who look back to Zionist leaders like David Ben Gurion Israel’s first prime minister, and Golda Meir, premier during the 1967 Six Day War, when Israel was an ethnocracy, These have made up, until recently, Israel’s elite and many of them are running away from the apartheid state.
The criticism of Netanyahu because he shared an article in a left-wing magazine, rather than for war crimes, brings to mind the case of the military advocate general, Yifat Tomer-Yerushalmi, not because she did not reveal many war crimes but because she dared to reveal the crimes of five soldiers in Sde Tayman, which, for the majority of Israelis, they are heroes.
For a red and democratic Palestinian state from the river to the sea!
Endnotes:
[i] https://www.haaretz.co.il/news/politics/2025-11-22/ty-article/.premium/0000019a-ac3e-d67f-adbe-feffe72f0000
[ii] Haaretz newspaper told readers last week that the “immediate flash point” was “now in Lebanon, not Gaza”, while Amit Segal, a journalist close to the ruling coalition government of the prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, said that “a dramatic escalation against Hezbollah” was “more likely than not”.
[iii] https://nypost.com/2025/11/22/world-news/hamas-says-its-pulling-out-of-gaza-cease-fire-over-alleged-israeli-violations-report/
[iv] https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/defense-news/article-874788
[v] https://www.haaretz.co.il/news/politics/2025-11-22/ty-article/.premium/0000019a-ac3e-d67f-adbe-feffe72f0000
[vi] https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2025-11-22/ty-article/.premium/netanyahu-bashed-for-sharing-article-alleging-epstein-meddled-in-israeli-election/0000019a-acc5-d83e-a19b-fff576550000
[vii] https://www.democracynow.org/2025/11/12/epstein_israel
[viii] https://www.maariv.co.il/news/politics/article-1254580
